Saturday, April 30, 2011

With Your Love I ALREADY AM RICH beyond my dreams


One day Ellie was wandering in the forest thinking and missing her beloved Nz. Satan was looking down upon the earth looking for a soul to torment. He saw Ellie wandering alone in the forest and he flew down to meet her.

Satan said: "Why Ellie, I have been looking for you".

A startled Ellie asked: "What do you want?"

Satan said: "What do I want?Ellie, please, I have a wonderful offer for YOU!"

Ellie replied : "Thanks. But I am not interested".

Satan said: "Why Ellie, you haven't what i have to offer. I could make you very wealthy ".

Ellie said: "You don't say".

Satan said: "Yes, I will make you quite wealthy. I will make you rich beyond your dreams".

Ellie replied: "Excuse me if I sound suspicious, but there wouldn't happen to be a catch?".

Satan said: "Ellie, I am offering you so much!! All you have to do is give up on Nz's love for you and I will make you rich beyond your dreams".

Ellie smiled.

Satan saw the smile and said : See Ellie, I knew you will like my offer".

Ellie's smile broaden and she replied: You don't understand. Satan, I am not interested in your offer. With Nz's love, I ALREADY AM rich beyond my dreams".

No comments: