Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My day today.....how much more do i have to go thru this??


Today, as i woke up in the morning, as usual, i sat on my bed, facing the window, looking up at the sky, I did my everyday routine..thanking Allah for giving me the chance to wake up and hear the bird chirping. Only that today i woke up feeling sad in my heart..Maybe its because of the things my ex husband said to me through his SMS (text messages). I have no more strength to face him and so I asked Allah to help me make it through the day...Only Allah can protect me and give me the strength.
I reached the office at 8.15am. Didn't talk much..wasn't in a mood. Took my lappy and sat in Zaireen's room to do my work. The whole day i was in her room doing my work. At the office, i had to face some idiotic who just know how to dictate and never know how to say the simple word "Thank you" or "Please" or "Can i ask u for a favour?".
My mind was still thinking about those text messages my ex hubby sent me last night. I wish i can just wipe him out of this planet.
I decided to go home early from work today. I just don't have the mood to do anything. My mind is blank and numb. At times i stared at my lappy screen for a long moment. Too much for my brain to compute and handle. There are times when i can't even feel any motions.
All I can do is hope and pray. I don't talk about what I'm feeling inside to anyone anymore. I just have to act tough and go on with my life and hoping for Allah's mercy

No comments: