Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve of 2009...


Tomorrow will be 2009..means my life is nearer to an end.Celebration? Should i be celebrating? Its just another day, tomorrow when i wake up, IF i wake up things will still be the same. My previous resolution are still not fulfilled, why should i hope for a new one. I might as well get working on my old resolution. Maybe some changes here and there. Like getting rid of people whom i think not worth having them in my life.
Like today for example, I told Sheila that i will not get her the diet tablet but instead gave her the telephone number of the person that sells it.I just don't have the heart to sell it to my friends because of what happen to me when i took that tablet. I collapsed after having difficulty in breathing due to that slimming tablet. I told her that the reason i didn't pick up my phone because i was in the meeting from morning till evening. And besides, i left my phone at home.
She started saying stupid things when i buzz her on YM and i just got pissed. To me, I was trying to help her. Well i guess its not worth having such friend in the first place.I come to a point where I really don't need too many people in my life.Just like what i wrote in my previous blog titled BEING SINGLE,ALONE AND LOVING IT. first at all, you have to realize what really is important to you, what really makes you feel better, and try to be the most satisfy as you can doing things for yourself… How? It depends only of you.
I will cut down a lot of activities which relate to other people. I want to learn to be selfish from now on. I hate when family and friends treat me like door mat or like I'm some kind of a punching back. And when they don't need me..i will become invisible to them or they will throw me like a dirt bag.
Well anyway life has to on, till next time..HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

No comments: