Monday, December 29, 2008

I pray for extra strength


Last week i had to work till late hours in the morning..for 4 days i had to come back around 4-5am just because some people in my office can't think using their brain and self centered. Today i sent a text message to my HR saying that my partner and I wanted to confirm on our book off tomorrow and that's when they start passing around and finally the answer was..we both cant go on our book off because they will be on leave. Seriously they don't have a heart of a leader.
Today i send a text message to my ex husband telling him that he can collect my sister's car this week. He was the one who asked for my sister's car..just because my sister uses his name for the car. My sister never once miss on the payment. My sister decided to buy a new car and somehow the loan approved.Unfortunately my ex husband turn around and accused me of playing him out and denied everything about him asking for the car.
Now since my sister is not going to pay anymore for the car, he wants me to pay everything. He wants to make my life a living hell..There is nothing i can do about it..Allah is my witness...I have never had any intention of hurting him even though the pain he has caused me over the years. He is becoming a bitter man.
I wish he would stop hurting me...all i can do is pray to Allah to give me the strength to go thru this ordeal.I know someday..just someday...this whole thing will be over..just like the song "somewhere over the rainbow".
And someday Allah will make him see what is he becoming of....

No comments: