Friday, January 2, 2009

Siti Sarah's First Day at school


Today was the the orientation day for Standard One pupil. Sarah was all excited going to a real school. Just me and her.Reached her school at about 7.15am. School actually will be reopened on Monday 5th January. Today was only for standard one pupil.She looked so cute in her school uniform. Only thing was, she wasn't comfortable with her head scarf.
When i reached Sarah's school, every kids came with both parents. Where was Siti Sarah's father. Probably at his home, sound asleep. I can see all fathers were excited having their children going to school. Well since Ridhwan's time, my ex husband didn't come along. I had to settle a lot of things today at Sarah's school. 16 text books in my hand..kinda heavy, having to que to pay the school fees, i felt like fainting for a while then, having to go to the school office to settle some things. Well at least i did it myself.
While waiting to pay for the fees, i looked all around me,i can see how lucky those women and those kids to have such a responsible husband and a father.Well, i promise my 2 angels, Im gonna be a good mom and at the same time be a good father to them. I don't need to depend on their father.
I know i can do it without him. I mean even as when we were husband and wife for 6 years, he had always been irresponsible. And 3 years without him I still managed. Guess i can do things on my own.I don't need anyone to bring up my kids insyaAllah. I will manage.

No comments: