Friday, January 16, 2009

The Bet that just went sooo wrong


It all started with a simple bet that was a kissing bet with MAM. All my life, I have never surrendered to a bet and I will always make sure that by hook or by crook I win the bet. Never have I lost any.
From the kissing bet, it went to " I can bet u that I can do something that u cannot do" And when I asked MAM what sort of a bet that he can do and I can't? MAM replied me that he can sleep with any of the girls from Facebook, Tagged and Friendster and he bet I can never do that.DAMN it!That's the bet I have always been afraid of. So far, this is the first time I got into this bet. And I told him yes that is one bet should anyone ever bet with me, I will say "I LOST". At that time,deep down in my heart,I told myself that I have to find a way that he doesn't win the bet and I will not lose the bet. I told myself I can't lose a bet. Not this time. So I twisted the bet back to MAM. I told him I bet he was lying and MAM started telling me that he has done it with dozens of girls. Deep in my heart, I was soooo afraid of losing, so I told him that he was definitely lying about him doing this thing that we bet on.
Now I'm in deep shit because the girl I'm suppose to introduce to him for him to prove me that he has done and willing to do it again is :
1. She is still in Kota Kinabalu
2. She is a girl who took 2 of my boyfriends in the past.
3. I don't have the heart to go on with this kind of the bet with someone that I'm close with and love. MAM is one of my close buddy and I love all my close buddies.

Now he insisted that i get a date with this girl for him to prove me wrong. I feel shitty now and i mean really shitty. Somehow or rather I have to get Rufina for MAM as he insisted that i get the date for him. I will try my best to arrange for the date and then after that I will just disappear myself. This whole thing is a stupid bet and I will not bet ever again

No comments: