Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Imaginary boyfriend


Have you ever had a crush on someone you know you could never be with? Someone with a girlfriend or boyfriend? Someone who is moving a thousand miles away? Someone who lives a thousand miles away? Someone who is straight? This is the story of my life, I always fall for the wrong person, someone I could never be with. And I hated it. It has lead me into my sad and pathetic life of only having one boyfriend, at the age of 12, which doesn’t count for much. I don’t know what this all means, am I repulsive? Do I have a funny smell? Or am I always just at the wrong place at the wrong time? I’m not too sure. Maybe one day I will figure this, and other things out.
Having him as a crush is super amazing. It’s turned me into a happier person, and yet a sad person, knowing that I could never have him, and the fact that he doesn’t even know I like him. Maybe one day I will tell him, but it won’t matter anyways, there’s nothing to be done. For now, all I can do is welcome these feelings for him, until eventually they pass. For now, he is my imaginary lover.He always makes me feel better, whenever I talk to him, I feel happy, my heart pounds faster, and I smile sillily to myself.
i wish, that it would be possible that he could like me too, but i don't ever see it happening,i wish life had a fairytale ending hahaha... but it never works out that way for me, believe me, it hasn't yet, and for some time i don't think it will lol...but I'm still going to tell him one day hahaha... just because i want him to know... i dunno why, but i do.
I created a fantasy guy/boyfriend for myself but it went way beyond just using him as a filler for when my heart was broken. After a while I really started to think that I loved this person and that he might actually exist somewhere in the world and that we were communicating through telekinesis or something (hahaha, it is really stupid that I think on it)I actually think about him though, on a daily basis actually. It's as if he's become a permanent part of my conscious`. But the point is, I got over my obsession, believing he was out there somewhere, and fantasizing about this character did not affect me in an unhealthy way. In fact, he helped me relieve a bunch of stress.

Hmmm...whats' my imaginary boyfriend's name? I dunno cause I simply call him "baby" or "sweetheart". Ahaks ahaks ahaks. Here is the picture of my imaginary boyfriend
shrek Pictures, Images and Photos

Imaginary lovers
Never turn you down
When all the others turn you away
They're around
It's my private pleasure
Midnight fantasy
Someone to share my
Wildest dreams with me
Imaginary lover you're mine anytime
Imaginary lovers, oh yeah

When ordinary lovers
Don't feel what you feel
And real-life situations lose their thrill
Imagination's unreal
Imaginary lover, imaginary lover
You're mine anytime

Imaginary lovers never disagree
They always care
They're always there when
You need satisfaction guaranteed
Imaginary lover, imaginary lover
You're mine all the time
My imaginary lover
You're mine anytime

No comments: