Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not Only my Bestfriend but My Brother & My Sister


I love how people abuse the word friendship. Since I was in high school, the word meant anyone who you talked to and/or had your phone number. In other words, your clique. Friendship is more than just mere acquaintance and casual phone conversations. What I eventually found out is that is just talk. That's just what it is. By the time I reached contact. I lost contact with all those people. Most of would only have you back long enough to get what they needed and being that I was smart a lot of times that was the case with me. It got to the point where I didn't want to socialize, date, or hangout. I learned to figuratively hate every one I came in contact with. Meaning that in order even be considered an acquaintance you had to gain my trust (I'm still this way today). It's not that I consider everyone to be suspect, it's that I consider and value myself as a human being. There may actually be some nice people I pass up because we may not mesh. Yes, compatibility in friendship I said it. This doesn't mean that you like, admire, and adore the same. Wouldn't that be nice, but it's more you being the ying to his or her yang.
At this age, I have met friends that are very close to me and that I considered them as my bestfriend and I truly love them like my very own brothers and my sisters.
They have been there for me in times of trouble. Its not the financial support that I was seeking but the moral support they always endured when needed them.That was more than what money can buy. These are the friends that I considered and love like my very own brothers and sisters.

1 comment:

THE BRAVEONE said...

These are the very special people in my life besides my family. Love them so much. On the Left Top : Alodat(My biggest HANTU brother) Top Right: Arif (the most sewel) Middle Right :Amad(The laughing Gas) below: The nut case girls(Cinta & Asmara)