Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DEar Allah, Please Take away the sickness from my best friend


Yesterday I went to see Nini at her place and I found out she was not well. At first I felt a bit sad because I weren't told about this when the other best friend of ours knew about it. But I told myself..No I'm NOT gonna be sad about this. Probably because I weren't around that much but Asmah was there more then I were for Nini.
What's most important is for me to find ways to help her. That's what most important than feeling bad about me not being told about her situation. Deep in my heart I was praying to Allah, please please please take away her sickness. Please don't let her be sick cause she is my best friend. If You, my dear Allah has to give me the pain in order for Nini not too suffer, please pass it to me. I'm ever willing to carry the pain for her. I really want to see that happy face and that joy on her face..just like before.
Dear Allah, she is a friend I never had before. I will do anything for her. I'm putting my humble self on my knee, praying to you..please please take away her pain and sickness.


To Nini, I know someday I will not be around anymore. Should something happen to me, I just want you know that I truly love you. I might not be around you as much as Asmah is, but that doesn't mean I care for you less. And when one day the time comes for me to go home To Allah, I just want you to remember me this way. I have a perfect song to dedicate to you and i want you to remember me this way always.

2 comments:

PutriAmbeng Buih said...

weii...pic aku cam tikus tu...Ellie..It doesnt matter how much time u could spend for me..it's the tots that counts..u xde pon tetap cam ade gak ..coz ur stucked there in my heart..Tq so much..how would I go on without u..Love u so much..

THE BRAVEONE said...

Oh now I'm in tears...don't la do this to me..I don't like to cry la kan?