Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 2 (22/10/09)

The whole of last night I couldn't sleep. The throat was feeling really dry and i was throwing up so bad that my tummy hurt. But the doctor told me that I will face all this after radiation therapy. Today my best friend decided to take leave to be with me during my radiation treatment. Since this is already 2nd day of the treatment, I am braver than yesterday and knowing my best friend Nini is always gonna be there with me, I imagined going for the radiation is like going for a SPA.
Oh cute practical doctors were around too..lol! Nini said,http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=5503574444178363699 Ellie, remember Qel? I said of course, he is right here with my hand putting at my chest where my heart is.I was just trying to get rid of my nervousness of going thru the treatment again when I told Nini " There are cute practical doctors...lol". I even told Dr M, "Cute practical doctors made me feel like as if I am at a SPA in the Garden of Zeus". He said "Yeah keep that imagination and make sure you have removed all the STUDs on your body". Again having to lay my body on that big metal bed that made me feel like being bedah in the bilik mayat la. Just when Dr M said ok no movement, thats the time la i feel like scratching my armpit, my leg la and my temple la...lol!
After the treatment decided to rest at Nini's place. I felt tired and my voice sounded sexy..and my throat felt like being sliced. Nini asked me to rest at the guess room while she and her sister Shida cooked lunch. The lunch was good and really love the telor masak lemak, ikan masin goreng and kucai goreng with garlic. Just when i thought I can enjoy my lunch when suddenly I felt the food was going up and down in my tummy. Unfortunately the didnt last long enough to be digested. Threw up everything...so Nini told me to take a nap....was feeling kinda weak but keep telling myself "Im strong"..
I decided to update my blog...when i saw this comment. I was dumbfounded at first but then when Nini read it, she said Ellie, just don't bother. Look at it this way, no one can hurt you because you are not the one who keep finding ways to hurt others but some people has nothing better to do in their lives and they are so bitter that all they can think is spending their time to crack their head to find ways to hurt you when you have moved on with your life. And Nini told me that whoever wrote that just need to grow up and get a life.
Thought of what Nini said made me smile. Its true, because the nasty comment was for the journal below. Yes the story titled "God Replied was from an email I received 10 years ago which I keep til today because it has a reminder which i use it for myself whenever I fall. Well like Qel said, "If you read the 'devine dialogue', in metaphorical sense there are insight that can be of benefit to you".
Allah gives the very best to those who leaves the choice to Himeditdelete
10 months ago

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday while doing my solat Isyak, during my last sujud i was sobbing crying asking God few questions. This is the first time that Allah tested me to the maximum of my abilty not beyond but its to the maximum. During this test Allah has answered all my questions that i asked last nite during my prayer at 3.00am. Beside all the question aswered as below verses in the Quran i received from an email, Allah has also shown me who are my trues friends, friends that are really there for me during this hardship im going thru..and who are just friends that will be there with you during your good times only. Anyway below are the verses from the Quran that i suddenly received in my email and surprised that these are the questions i asked Allah yesterday which no one knows. Allah speaks to you in many ways

KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA AKU DIUJI?
AL-QURAN MENJAWAB

"Apakah manusia itu mengira bahawa mereka dibiarkan saja mengatakan;
"Kamitelahberiman," sedangkan mereka tidak diuji? Dan sesungguhnya Kami telah menguji orang-orang yang sebelum mereka, maka sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui orang-orang yangmbenar dan sesungguhnya Dia mengetahui orang-orang yang dusta." -Surah Al-Ankabut ayat 2-3
KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA AKU TIDAK DAPAT APA YANG AKU IDAM-IDAMKAN? AL-QURAN MENJAWAB
"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi pula kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu, Allah mengetahui sedang kamutidak mengetahui."
Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 216

KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA UJIAN SEBERAT INI?
AL-QURAN MENJAWAB

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan
kesanggupannya."
Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 286

KITA BERTANYA : KENAPA RASA KECEWA?
AL-QURAN MENJAWAB

"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah, dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati,
padahal kamulah orang-orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu orang-orang yang
beriman."
Surah Al-Imran ayat 139

KITA BERTANYA : BAGAIMANA HARUS AKU MENGHADAPINYA? AL-QURAN
MENJAWAB

" Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Bersabarlah kamu (menghadapi segala
kesukaran
dalam mengerjakan perkara-perkara yang berkebajikan), dan kuatkanlah
kesabaran kamu
lebih daripada kesabaran musuh, di medan perjuangan), dan bersedialah (dengan
kekuatan pertahanan di daerah-daerah sempadan) serta bertaqwalah kamu
kepada Allah,
supaya kamu berjaya (mencapai kemenangan)."

KITA BERTANYA : BAGAIMANA HARUS AKU MENGHADAPINYA? AL-QURAN
MENJAWAB

"Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dengan jalan sabar dan
mengerjakan sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada
orang-orang yang khusyuk"
Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 45

KITA BERTANYA : APA YANG AKU DAPAT DARIPADA SEMUA NI?
AL-QURAN MENJAWAB

"Sesungguhnya Allah telah membeli dari orang-orang mukmin, diri, harta
mereka dengan memberikan syurga untuk mereka...... "
Surah At-Taubah ayat 111

KITA BERTANYA : KEPADA SIAPA AKU BERHARAP?
AL-QURAN MENJAWAB

"Cukuplah Allah bagiku, tidak ada Tuhan selain dariNya. Hanya kepadaNya
aku bertawakkal."
Surah At-Taubah ayat 129

KITA BERKATA : AKU TIDAK DAPAT TAHAN!
AL-QURAN MENJAWAB

"dan janganlah kamu berputus asa dari rahmat Allah. Sesungguhnya
tiada berputus asa dari rahmat Allah melainkan kaum yang kafir."
Surah Yusuf ayat 12



No comments: