Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leave To be Continued..YAY!!

Yesterday was the first day of my 2 weeks leave. This 2 weeks leave is no vacation for me... I need to go for my cancer treatment(pheww! now I can write here as Qel already knw about my bone cancer so i have nothing to hide anymore.) I refuse to do chemo as the side effect is really obvious and I never ever want papa to know about it. At this his age, he should not be worrying about his children anymore. Instead of chemo, i will opt for something with less side effect. Anyway its still at stage one. I opt for radiation therapy. Its a type of cancer treatment to shrink the cancer cells. I will be going through an external radiation therapy, therefore I need not stay in the hospital overnight. Nini will accompany me for the therapy but actually I rather go alone. 1. I dont like people to see me when I am in pain. Its only gonna weaken me. I am a strong girl. I AM TINKERBELL...
But unfortunately, yesterday after my hospital trip, my boss called at 12 requested me to cancel my leave for 2 days because police of Kuantan has personally requested for me to be there by 3pm. I know it was a crazy request but i had no choice but to rush home, packed my things and drove all the way to Kuantan at the speed of 170-180km. Reached Kuantan just in time. Straight to the Rakan cop booth and started doing what I was suppose to do la. But Allah is soooo great, He knows i was tired due to the early morning hospital trip and having to rush to Kuantan. I was being given the ultimate highest treatment by the local police. By 7.30pm i wrapped up everything and went straight to the hotel.
This time I was given by the local police a complimentary room at the hotel. A suite...I have always told myself..."I wish one day I get to sleep on the most comfy mattress that is covered with WHITE clean sheet, with lots of white fluffy pillows( I love fluffy pillows) and with thick white fluffy comforter... And guess what, the moment i entered the suite, i went to the room...God fulfilled that wish of mine...the exact request. And being in that big room all alone...its the best moment for me yesterday.
Today I woke up at 6am++ when Qel text me..hehehe my head was still buried under the 6 huge fluffy pillows...was still feeling sleepy when we were exchanging SMS. Continue my sleep until about 8.50am....was soooo hungry. Ordered room service. The OCPD told me..eat whatever i want...just sign to the room. Did some work before i packed my stuffs and took my shower. At 12.30 drove back to KL. Decided to stop by at the office.
Met my HR and somethings happened. But Alhamdulillah Allah is on my side. Something my HR inform me that made me feel so blessed. And guess what...not gonna let anyone break me. And I mean NO ONE...
My new CEO knows about my condition, having to fight cancer, he allows my leave to be extended till 4th November. And I promised him that despite having to go through my treatment, I will still do my work from the hospital and at home.

No comments: