Saturday, October 24, 2009

Heard an incoming message at my phone. Head was still buried under my 6 pillows...grabbed my phone and read the message. "Breakfast"??.....can u you accompany me with the kids for breakfast?"..text message from my ex hubby. I just gave a short reply saying "Ok...30mins".
Since I have been throwing up after my radiation treatment, just dont have appetite. Rizal came picked me and ridhwan up..Sarah still didnt want to go but Rizal forced her to tag along. Had breakfast at Papa Rich Kopitiam because i felt like having something soupy.
After breakfast, Rizal dropped me at my house and took the kids for a swim at his place. I took my car and went to Nini's place. Fahmy and Tokwan Gaban arrived from Penang this mornintg at 4am and put up at nini's place. The moment i walked into Nini's house, saw Tokwan and he looked at me with that look that tells me he knows about Q and me( told myself..that's it, Im so gonna get it from them). And the moment I walked into the kitchen, Fahmy said "Ahhh meh duk sini..nak kena Q & A..Ma(nini) dah cerita kat aku semua pasai hg n Q"...
Shida (nini's sister) asked me to rest because I looked so pale and my eyes looked terrible due to the radiation therapy . But then again, I reminded her not to treat me like a sick person. The whole time, they were teasing me about my relationship. We were so loud and we really had a good time.
At 2pm, Nini, Fahmy, Tokwan, Tiara and me went to Mili's house for late lunch. Finally...I finally went to their house. Had a good lunch. Ain cooked us Ikan bakar, BBQ chicken(i think) and the air asam is superb. Love Ain's cooking.

No comments: