Thursday, September 24, 2009

Crazy Morning

Good Morning Pictures, Images and Photos

Had a sleepless night yesterday. Tossing and turning, adjusting myself to get the right comfy position but failed. Woke up every 30-45mins. Went to my dad's room to sleep there and still can't get my mind to shut down not even for an hour. All i need was just an hour. Its been ages since I worry about anything. I guess Allah doesnt want me to be too comfy in my peaceful soul. Probably He doesnt want me to fall so He had to give me a small pinch of Ouuchhh!.
Taking my lappy at the time when I have 4 deadlines is not a small Ouucch actually. Its His funny way of telling me "Remember Me? I don't sleep FYI...Ask...ask. Ask Me for help". At 5.30am, my phone alarm woke me up for Fajar Prayer but because i didnt get to sleep through out the whole night, I decided to snooze it and buried my head under all 6 pillows of mine. After 9 minutes, the irritating alarm tried its best to wake me up AGAIN! But i guess, instead of my fat finger press the Snooze key, it accidently press TURN OFF key.
There goes my Fajar Prayer for today.The next thing I know, i heard a text message with the voice of Yoda telling me "Errr...Message from the Dark Side there is". With my head still under those pillows, my hand was searching for the hp that got lost under one of the pillows. Flip it open, its from the northen number giving me Morning greeting.
Thank God there wasnt a camera in my room to capture the funny reaction. First whenI saw the name of the sender, it put a smile on my face and taking my sweet time replying his message until I saw the time. It was 7am. My impulse reaction - Jump out of the bed, with my mouth instead of saying my normal daily ritual of thanks to Allah for the morning, I said "Holy Shit"and jumped off the bed, pull my towel behind the door, ran into the bath room and just as i was about to take off my top, I remembered i havent thank Allah for the morning.
Put back my top, ran back to my room, sat on my bed facing the window, first told Allah, thank you for giving me to see today, then apologies for accidently miss my Fajar Prayer, give Him a smile and a wink, hoping He forgives me for missing my morning prayer.( I know no excuse for that)
Went back into the bathroom, took my shower. Then it came to choose what to wear for the day(eerrggg!!! the part I hate most everyday), went to the first wardrobe cant find anything to suit my mood, went to 2nd wardrobe, still cant find anything. Went back to the first wardrobe, took my LIMA Rakan Cop uniform and grabbed my thorn jeans and just put them on. Quick make up ( no more thick make since i left the Airline 10 years ago).
Wonder how i get to write this journal when I dont have a lappy? Sadiq's PC while he is away. And I still cant get anywork done....sob sob sob

No comments: