Friday, September 25, 2009

A message I shall treasure for life

Just when things went so wrong, Allah would always compliment it with something or someone that will be my support pillow. Last night I had the best time on tagged with someone very sweet. I have all kinds of experiences on Tagged. It's where I met my best friend Nini who accepted me for what I am with no expectations but just true honest friendship, it's where I experienced the most painful one and the half year relationship with a guy whom i thought was my true love but only to know that I was only one of his trophies, and met guys like Amad, ariff, Tokwan and Fahmy who treated me like their best sister. They would protect me in any way they can, I have met many wierd crazy women and men whom when Nini and I sat down and shared our stories about these crazy people, we would laughed so hard till we get stomach cramp.
Then Nini and I learned about the tactics of these Black african scammers so that we can help other women on the net to not being stupid and trapped by those scammers. We both have to pretend to be stupid and accepted their friendship request so that we can get to know their latest tactics.
And tonight, I learned about someone whom I were quietly admiring ..well now its not a secret anymore as when he read my blog, he bumped into one of the journal titled AdmireHim...Shhhh! Somehow something I wrote about the Northern Number made him suspected that the person was him. Yup Guilty as Charged. Handcuff me now.
For the first time I actually found someone exactly as what I described 20 years ago in my diary while I was based at Kota Kinabalu for 2 years. I remember during that 2 years people thought I was a Lesbi because I refuse to go on a date. I was only19 at that time, first time away from my parents and being on my own at a different State on a different Penisular. BUt i remember writing this in my yellow diary " I wish to meet a guy someday with this criteria below. Dont know if there is anyone like that but its ok to dream"
1. A guy who loves his mother dearly and would do anything for his mother
2. He must be intelligent
3. Funny and full sense of humour
4. He must have the simplest life with a simple phylosophy of life
5. He is not a bragger
6. Super Dooper English
Then 20 years later, I met this guy on Tagged who has the exact criteria as what I wrote in my yellow Diary. His friendship is God's gift to me. This TIME, I will take my time to get to know him better and will not rush our friendship. And the last message he sent me on Tagged last night was the most beautiful message I have ever received in my whole entire life from a guy. I will paste the message here on this particular journal but will have to hide it as it will be my Personal Message. It will be here for as long as Ellie's Memoir exist.

I have no objection whatsoever you writing about the northern number because that's what yu truly feel. In fact I feel good to be able to see myself through the eyes of others. At least if it's good, I get to appreciate myself more. If it's a bad thing, I get to correct myself. I trust whatever you write it is not meant to hurt anyone. I've read enough in your journal to feel so

You've told me your relationship with others did not turn up quite well as you would hope for. So having a little barrier for the time being is not such a bad thing after all. Let's just concentrate on building a strong foundation to our friendship before trying to be too eager to build a penthouse at the top. Go slow Elle. Get to know me first. Relationship is not just about two people coming together. Remember, we also have responsibility towards those around us. We don't want to step over our boundary only to realise we're not meant for each other. By then it would be too little too late.

FYI, somewhere along the barrier I put up all these years, I think someone has been able to find the hidden gate. And that person is you, Ellie. You're always welcome to use it. One day, when the time is right. those barriers can be pulled down altogether. By then you'llbe able to roam wherever you like. Unless you've decided to find a new playground.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, you don't know what you have is precious until someone points it for you.