Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Humming and typing at the same time

color splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Just like any other morning, today I woke up with the morning sun shone its SMILE directly on my sleepy face. The first thing I heard when I opened my eyes was the sound of the bird chirping. As usual my daily ritual, I would sit on my bed facing the sky and tell Allah thank you for still giving me the opportunity to see today and how bless i truly feel. I thought I was gonna get up on the wrong side of the bed today because yesterday i was really down because of my poor lappy. But Allah just know how to put a smile on my face first thing in the morning. As i was sitting smiling to Him and thanking Him, I received text messages from the northern number and that puts my first smile for today. I know Allah was smiling WITH me at that moment.
Just before i hit for the shower, Allah made me realised the things i have achieved as at today. Gosh when i listed the achievement, I was speechless.One by one came to my mind and I guess its true that patient is a virtue. And then I realised that I am actually stronger than I thought.
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount and Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues.
REached the office, first thing i did..I went to my technical's desk and said.."Saaaadddiiiqqqq....please pretty please..i just need to use your PC for a moment, Very very the urgent please pretty please. ( i was doing that spoilt brat face with a bit of angelic eyes with a pooted llips standing infront of a candy jar begging her mom to buy her those colourful candies). So he got up and told me take your time. Hehehe at that moment i gave him the longest smile..ear to ear smile. BUt Sadiq is kinda use to my craziness...jumping in the office trying to reach the ceiling when I am excited, scream out of sudden in the middle of the silence when something went wrong or putting on my headphones and start singing monotones tune so when I gave him that wierd ear to ear SMILE..no question asked.
First thing I type was www.tagged.com..lol. I just need to see his new uploaded pics. Ok I am gonna save my comments just incase he reads this journal and start growing his butt. (ooops! sorrryyyy yogurt)..but i must say this..naahhh i better save it. Now I am just singing to myself and typing this journal. Ok got to get back to work..dont know what to do la without my lappy. Filing? Done that before the Raya holiday, planning? without my project manager software? errghhh i am suppose to do the Pernama FM's website before the 8th oct. Ok now i have to do waht I normally do, take all these problems, wrap them in a plain white sheet, and I am gonna take it to Allah and tell Him to take it back because I can't find a solution. I do that when I am stuck and can't find an answer.
Hopefully things will be ok and He ..no no not hopefully I know He will offer His helping hand.

No comments: