Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just NOT SO COOL

Today is the 4th day of Syawal. I wouldnt say 4th day of Eidul Mubarak because the eid is only one day actually.Only people here celebrate it like the whole entire month of Syawal la. Anyway, today I am back to work. I woke up feeling fresh today probably because of the Magnetic Bracelet Ariff gave me yesterday. At first when i first put it on, I had this Vertigo reaction and kinda sleepy. Ariff told me that i need to drink lots of water.The bracelet is used for blood circulation and it also helps to lose weight. Thats the best part of course. Losing weight. heheheh.
Brought my son to the office as most staff would not be in the office today. They are still having raya sakan and will only be back to the office next week after Monday.Reached the office, tried to switch on my lappy, guess what? My stupid motherboard and also my hard disk have finally came to the end of their life. Khairuddin took out the hard disk and tried to retrieve the Data..Unfortunately it would not open and read. I felt like a dark cloud hovering above my head now. There are lots of important Data in that hard disk.
Now I am feeling really gloomy and stormy. On top of that gloominess and storminess, I am also feeling embarrass and stupid. I think....no no I know this person that i wrote about in the journal titled "Secretly admiring him..SHHH!" by now knew that the guy i wrote in the journal is him.
From his text messages, it gave me the indication that he already knew.
I really feel like going home now and bury my head in the toilet bowl that fills up with lots of nice clean bubble. This is soo embarrasing and so not cool. With my lappy and this embarrasing details about that journal, i wish i could be reborned. Reincarnation and be tiny frog...eergghhh waht am i spooting about.
I better shut off this lappy, return it back to Sadiq and go to my best friend's house Nini.

No comments: