Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Allow Me To Answer Your Questions

Someone asked me in my recent journal titled "Spidey' if there is a serenity prayer because Prophet(pbuh) said"Pray as how you see me pray". True as we are his follower and he is the messenger of Allah, we do things as how he(pbuh) did. Allah sent him(pbuh) to be His messenger and the best perfect teacher to mankind. But when I mentioned my serenity prayer means its my personal "Dua" to Allah everynight when I have my personal conversation with Allah. That is also the time i will be counting my blessing for the day and the unintentional wrong doing for the day. I will not create innovation(Bidaah) as Bidaah is Haram.

There are people who also said to me in a provocative and Cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, satirical way "Eversince the passed away of the Prophet(pbuh), 1400yrs ++, there hasn't been any in a living history that Allah speaks to us human. Even the prophet needs to travel using the Buraq and bla bla bla...."They even made fun saying "Probably she thinks she is 'Gifted' that Allah speaks to her". Allah never stop talking to any of us. He doesnt speak to us directly as how u and I speak to each other. But He speaks through the Quran, Signs and through your heart and through your sincere prayer.

The Prophet(pbuh) said : "Shall I not inform you all on the best of your works, the purest of them with your Master(Allah), the loftiest of them in your stations, the thing that is betterfor you than spending gold and silver ( in charity), and in better for you that meeting yur enemies and slaying them and being slained by them?" They (the Companions) said, "Of course!". He said "Remembrance of Allah, the Most High."

And he said "Allah the Most high says :'I am with my slave when he thinks of Me and I am with him when he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in a gathering, I mention him in a superior gathering. If he approaches Me by a hand's width, I approach him by an arm's lenght; and if he approaches me by an arm's lenght, I approach him by two arms' lenght. And if comes to Me walking, I hasten to him swiftly."

5 times prayer is also a way for us to speak to Allah. But tell me how many of us actually pray for the sake of WAJIB but yet do not feel anything while performing the prayers. My point is, there is nothing wrong for us to have our personal time talking to our Creator. Allah misses our conversation with Him, and that's one of the reason why He sometimes gives us 'The Ouuucchh pinch' (problems) because He wants us to ASK HIM, TALK TO HIM.

So for the one person who asked me "Is there a serenity prayer?" I shall say "My Dua to the Almighty is my serenity Prayer". And to those who doesn't think Allah speaks to us, think again and NO it doesnt need to be GIFTED to hear Him. All we need is to get rid of the deadly sins, "Lust", "Gluttony", "Greed", "Sloth", "Wrath", "Envy", and "Pride". Hear NOT but LISTEN..listen with your heart.

No comments: