Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To my very Special Buddy RMB


Things Fall Apart
New Graphics



RMB is someone very special to me. Even though we broke up long time ago, but we remain as best friend forever. I am glad even though we are not together, he remains as a good Muslim. I were afraid that he might turn back to be a Jehovah Witness but Alhamdulillah Allah has protected his faith and made him a better Muslim than the born Muslim. If his girlfriend finds out that he is in contact with me, he will be so dead. But the reason that we are still in contact because he still wants me to teach him. So its a hush hush situation.

Thank's For Being My Friend
MySpace Graphics




Today on my YM I told him about this someone very special I know. He told me "I just pray this man Treats you the way i Dreamed of Loving you". Allah Knows you need some one to hold you and a sholder to cry on somethinmg i longed to be but neevr got the chance to.and so now i Pray that He care for you the way you Deserve to Be".
He gave me a song after saying those words. Very nice song but very sad for me.

Every word in the song tells everything he feels, the day I had to let go of the relationship for a reason only Allah knows. But now I am glad that I am still given the privilege to teach him. Just need to make sure he is able to read the Quran before I close my eyes.

No comments: