Thursday, October 1, 2009

Missing An Envolope Icon Today

Since my lappy crashed on Wednesday last week, I couldn't do any work. And I haven't been online at night ever since. Thank God I can still send him text messages. Every morning, first thing i would do when I reached the office, since I no longer spent my time at the pantry in the morning, I would sit at Sadiq's place, ON his PC and check my gmail. Can't access my DAPAT mail through Sadiq's PC. But Thank God, any email sent to my DAPAT mail will be sent a copy to my gmail account. The 2nd tab will be my 'T'.
Always look forward to see that closed envelope icon from someone. It never fail to put a smile on my face. But today, there were none in my inbox. :( Somehow I do received an email from him at my gmail account. Another treasure hunt email.
I miss you Pictures, Images and Photos
Suppose to get my new lappy today but I had to go to Pernama to install something at their server. But the time my tech guy and me settled the whole thingy, it was already 1.00pm. Its too late to go to Low Yatt KL to get my new lappy. Cashed out the cheque for the new lappy, passed the money to Sadiq, and he will get the lappy for me tomorrow morning. Looks like tonight home alone again with no lappy. Will collect it tomorrow nite at Sadiq's place.


No comments: