Sunday, September 27, 2009

Counting My Blessing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Reached the office at 08.15am. Normally I would go to the pantry the moment I arrived the office but now i don't have any reason anymore since the breakups.Breakfast? I don't usually take breakfast but just a slice of bread 'On The Go'..just because i need to take my 13 capsules of supplement.
Where do I get my energy of 10 horse power from? I don't know. Have always been so hyper and energetic. First thing I did was to go to Sadiq's desk, 'ON' his PC and check my Tagged messages hoping to receive messages from someone I look forward to receive from. Yup there were 7 messages all from him. Read through one by one with my big shiny eyes and a smile on my face. After replying all the messages, took Sadiq's lappy under his desk and here I am typing my blog before I start anything.
Oh before I started writing this particular journal, I went to see my HR. Hehheeh he knows whenever I ..ME in particular knock on his door, he has to prepare the strongest shield. to protect himself..hehehe. He knows when Ellie comes knocking means trouble.LOL. No I am not a trouble maker. First thing I said was "Good morning En Zul, selamat hari raya and I come with a problem first thing in the morning". And he said OK, what seems to be the problem now? And in one breath i said "Last week i didnt take cuti, and the moment i came to work my whole lappy crash and my hard diskwas effected too and its a waste that i couldnt do any work during that three days and I have presentation coming and bla bla bla bla...".(I think it took me 3 minutes and 26 sec explainin in one breath)
Hehehehe as usual, he would look at my face giving that smile that says.."Gosh u are one crazy girl".I was expecting him to say "Well, let see if there is a floating lappy or lets think of something how to solve the problem" but instead, he said OK..Buy a new one then..open the budget form and get Sadiq to get u one". For the first time I was dumbfounded in front of him. And I said thats it, phewww that was easy."(I was scratching my head feeling puzzled...lol lol...coz normally I had to argue with him to get my point).
So i told him, I only want the cheap one ,the small one..no more 14in and above..already my CRUMPLER bag is heavy. So I am just gonna get the Net Book instead. Thank you dear Allah for making life easy for me. You even gave me time to rest last night after my kids were asleep. U took the itchiness away from my princess Mariposa(she got Chicken Pox) and the u made Spidey(with severe asthma attack during the weekend) slept so peacefully through the whole night. I managed to sleep 4 solid hours.
Woke up at 5.30 feeling so fresh and energetic again. Thank you oh Allah for everything. A huge big hug for You.
Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ('This is my message to you)

Singin': 'Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.'
Singin': 'Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!'

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', 'This is my message to you'

Singin': 'Don't worry about a thing, worry about a thing, oh!
Every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry!'
Singin': 'Don't worry about a thing' - I won't worry!
''Cause every little thing gonna be all right.'

Singin': 'Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right' - I won't worry!
Singin': 'Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.'
Singin': 'Don't worry about a thing, oh no!
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

No comments: