Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life with A Peaceful Soul

I finally got my new lappy replacing the old one. The old one which I had for 4 years finally came to its end on 23rd September 09. This time I got a mini HP, easy for me to carry it around., just 10.2 inch. The past few days I could not pen down my inner thoughts in my blog before i went to bed because I didnt have my lappy.
I am writing this blog at the moment with my breakfast in bed ,made by Spidey. Pancake with honey. Yummy yummy. He told me just now,"Umi I burned my pinky finger while making the pancake for you"..so i took that little pinky finger of his and gave a gentle blow of love with a Bismillah.
Life is just so beautiful, thanks to Allah for giving me this simple life but yet full of excitements and adventures. On top of that He compliments my life with 2 beautiful angels and a family that I will not trade for anything or any amount of money in the world. Just when I thought my life is complete, He spiced up a lil bit more by sending Q in my life. when 3 close friends of mine turned against me, he came into my life and though its sad to lose friends that have been with me everyday the past 4 years, he made it OK for me. In fact more than just an OK.
I finally get to know someone who is nice, simple and interesting. He gives me space and understand my time pretty well. Yesterday while in the car with Nini after dinner, I told her about things I want in life. I was born with luxuries in life until the day my mom passed away. Since that day, i were a total lost. I went on a 'happiness' spree hunting. Thats when I got married for the wrong reason and after the divorce i keep on searching but didnt find what I were looking for.
I just want a simple life, with just enough for me, and my angels to live. I don't need any extra. I can look for a rich man if I want to..someone offered me before : A Fix Deposit, a car, a house and monthly cash to spend and A BODY GUARD. He gave me a month to think about his proposals and on the 13th of February 2008, i gave him my answer. Thanks but NO THANK YOU.
Now Allah sent someone that is exactly as what I wrote in my yellow diary 20 years ago. Is this a test or is this for real. But still taking it a day at time so that I wont freak out like usual when someone made a confession on their interest towards me.
Well kinda scared what I am feeling now..but this time I will love a person for the sake of Allah. Its time I change my reasons..and I know when you do something for the sake of Allah,everything will fall into places..just the best way for us.Because Allah knows whats best for everyone.


No comments: