Monday, September 28, 2009

Genie in a Bottle...


This morning before I left for work, I stopped at the kitchen just to get me a slice of "On the Go" bread as i need to have something in my tummy before I can take my heavy dose of supplement. Then As I was about to leave the kitchen, my helper stopped me. In her own language, she said, "Bu, last nite Bapak called at about 11pm, when u were at the hospital. He asked me to search for this small bottle of perfume he bought for Ibu at Jeddah. He said he passed it to Rwas(my previous helper who is my current's helper's cousin). And he also told me not to ask you about the perfume. Just look for it and pass it back to him without ibu's knowledge."
I was standing there in the kitchen, just don't know what to say. But then I told my helper, "Ever since I know Bapak, he has never given me anything.., and i said I dont know what perfume, black in colour in a small bottle".
The thing that made my helper curious was when he told her not to inform me..but to just look for the perfume bottle. A small perfume bottle with a black perfume inside. Even the Attar oil is never black in colour.So I told Mila, I don't use perfume since I left the airline and if Bapak secretly passed the thing to Rwas, then I dont know.
Anyway Mila heard the stories from papa what my ex did to me before we split. Dragged me to see this old man who said I have Jinn living inside of me. Yes I am given extra eye that can see the unseen, but I swear in the name of Allah there is no Jinn living inside of me.LOL LOL LOL.
I dont even believe in Bomoh and voodoo stuff. I dont even believe in asking Harun Din or Nik Aziz or whoever people so call proclaimed Wali or orang Alim..because i know ONLY ALLAH can judge on the alim part.
So I told Mila to tell my ex : 1. Ibu doesnt use perfume anymore 2. Ibu said Bapak have never given her any gift in her entire days of knowing him. heheheeh then Mila told me.."No Ibu...ur not supposed to know about him asking me to look for the perfume...
Gosh what is wrong with the Malays! Pray 5 times a day, fast through out the Ramadhan and yet associated with something or someone else besides Allah. I dont know if i ever gonna go to heaven la..but insyaAllah, never shall i get associated with something else beside Allah. Oouucchh!!!!!

No comments: